Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yang Tone Farm Stay Chiang Dao 3

It's now Sunday evening. I've just gone through what in the old days would have been rolls and rolls of film and video. I've got a dozen posts here. Yesterday seems like a week ago. And these will all end up in reverse order on the blog to confuse things further.

Anyhoo, since it was only yesterday that I was gushing about Yang Tone Farm Stay, I'll finish that and move into Day 2 when we moved to the Chiang Dao Nest #2.



Here's the dining room where magic was performed back there in the kitchen.


Here's the cottage we stayed in.


Our front porch. There really were no mosquitoes, here or the dining room.


I'm in the bedroom shooting the sink in the bathroom.


The shower. Even though everything is made of traditional materials and much in traditional ways, the bathroom uses them in non-traditional ways.


We even had a guard frog who showed up in different interesting spots in the bathroom.


It was a hard decision to make to move on to our second night's housing. But we had reservations, it was closer to the cave and temple, and our Sunday morning ride was expecting to pick us up at Chiang Dao Nest #2 which was right on the road to the village we were going to Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I jumped when I saw the frog. I had a lizard exploring my parents walls in AZ when I was doing hand stands against the wall and he freaked me out. Something about little creatures like that that in places that I don't expect them that startles me at first every time! I love all of your pics, but the frog is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.