Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Missing. Looking. Found.

When you bike you see things you miss driving. This poster was right next to me as I waited for the light to change. I couldn't help but wonder, "What happened?" "Did they find him?"

So, when I got home I called. The woman said, "Oh, yeah, we found him, you can take the poster down."

Short story: Someone went missing. People cared enough for him to post signs all over. They found him.

If you see one of the posters, you can take it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.